Thursday 11 February 2016

Aims and Contexts

  • Short film lasting 3 to 5 minutes in length.
  • Experimental film including many technical skills relating to the genre.  For example, montage and slow motion, cinematography in which I am able to edit my footage to make it look like flashbacks are happening within the scene.  
  • I'm influenced by the work of Godfrey Reggio when he released 'Koyaanisqatsi' because I want to add some of the stationery shots he uses within his sequence and use that sort of style in my film.
  • There will also be stationery shots focusing on their face with a dark background.
  • The context of the film will be to do with the Seven Deadly Sins and how they have influenced social media so now have become more acceptable within out generation.  
  • Target audience: film festival.  People who are able to comprehend the vague narrative within the film and aren't opposed to explore and get involved with the experimental methods I will be adding in.  

No comments:

Post a Comment